(English) 10 Courses for CPG Sales, Marketing, Category and Data Analyst
This series of Training Programs are ideal for newly hired employees, new in-position Category and Data Analyst or those aspiring to enter into or grow their CPG career. These courses solidify category knowledge and lay the foundation for success in the category management field by emphasizing industry knowledge, history, and basic data analysis.
Category and Data Analysts develop the skills and category expertise to establish themselves as front-line resources for our retail partners. Additionally, this level of Category Analyst have worked with retail POS and syndicated data. They have provided pricing, promotion, and assortment analysis and have training plus experience with space planning software and relational databases.
Developed in collaboration with Leading CPG retailers, manufacturers, and industry experts
TARGET AUDIENCE all client/customer facing associates including but not limited to: Sales, Business Managers, Business Manager Assistants, National/Category Development Managers, Customer Managers, and Retail & Insights Analysts.
TIMELINE approximately 15 hours of learning content
CATEGORY ANALYST PROGRAM SYLLABUS
- Basic Industry Knowledge
- Category Management History and Process
- Pricing Analysis
- Promotion Analysis
- Assortment Analysis (Basic)
- Spreadsheet Development (Basic)
- Presentation Development (Basic)
- Syndicated Scanner Data (Basic)
- Syndicated Panel Data (Basic)
- Retailer POS Data Analysis (Basic)
- Pre & Post Assessment for each module
- Individual Scorecards
- Downloadable Resources: Key calculations guide, key terms glossary, access to data insights center, access to subject matter expert support.